Swimming Deer

Standing on the near (trail) side of Lakeside Park at the turtle nesting area with the sun barely above the horizon, I noticed something in the misty shadows moving through the water, way over by the seated area, much bigger and moving faster than the beaver. I had no idea what it was until I reviewed the photos and zoomed in:


It sped across to the far side of the lake, pausing for a few seconds before disappearing into the reeds:


Not a great deal of light for my pocket size PowerShot SX720, but I did manage to get a few photos from what I took.

The first view for me of deer at Lakeside Park!

Copyright © wildlakeside.blogpot.com 2019 Scott Atkinson All Rights Reserved.

Comments

  1. Wow, that is amazing, thanks for sharing. I must get to the park in the early morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thrushes and Blue-Winged Teal

A Coyote, an Osprey and a Goldfish

A Welcome Return