Lack of Air

Only one lonely photo of the wildlife at Lakeside Park this morning. The subject of the photo, however, was not lonely, as the beaver had the ducks and me for company. I arrived at the lake a little after 5 AM with the moon reflecting just enough light to see by:


I had to push my bike from my workplace to the lake as my back tire was experiencing a general lack of air. I waited for just enough light (which wasn't much) to snap one photo of the beaver on my fastest ISO as it surfaced right in front of me:


The beaver was busy with its weed and mud moving activities, but I, unfortunately, had to leave Lakeside Park early, as I had a long push home.

A trip to Canadian Tire, one worn-out innertube replaced and I am back in business.

Copyright © wildlakeside.blogpot.com 2019 Scott Atkinson All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrushes and Blue-Winged Teal

A Coyote, an Osprey and a Goldfish

A Welcome Return